2018 Code of Alabama
Title 45 - LOCAL LAWS.
Chapter 36 - JACKSON COUNTY.
Article 18 - Highways and Bridges.
- Section 45-36-180 - Department of public works - Created.
- Section 45-36-180.01 - Department of public works - Powers.
- Section 45-36-180.02 - Disposition of funds.
- Section 45-36-180.03 - Employment of county engineer.
- Section 45-36-180.04 - Duties of county engineer.
- Section 45-36-180.05 - Requisitions.
- Section 45-36-180.06 - Office supplies and transportation; limitations on private property.
- Section 45-36-180.07 - Accountability for equipment; inventory.
- Section 45-36-180.08 - Sale, trade, etc., of equipment.
- Section 45-36-180.09 - Appropriation and use of funds.
- Section 45-36-180.10 - Road fund; separate account.
- Section 45-36-180.11 - Surety bond.
- Section 45-36-180.12 - Expense allowance.
- Section 45-36-180.13 - Salary.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.