2018 Code of Alabama
Title 45 - LOCAL LAWS.
Chapter 23 - DALE COUNTY.
Article 13 - Engineer, County
- Section 45-23-130 - Policies and priorities set by County Commission.
- Section 45-23-130.01 - Employment of county engineer; qualifications; requirements.
- Section 45-23-130.02 - Duties.
- Section 45-23-130.03 - Wage or salary scale.
- Section 45-23-130.04 - Compensation.
- Section 45-23-130.05 - Bond.
- Section 45-23-130.06 - Office space and equipment.
- Section 45-23-130.07 - Accountability for equipment; inventory.
- Section 45-23-130.08 - Expenditure of funds; appropriation by commission.
- Section 45-23-130.09 - Requisition for materials, supplies, etc.; authority and accountability of county purchasing agent.
- Section 45-23-130.10 - Inspection and approval of materials, supplies, etc., prior to payment.
- Section 45-23-130.11 - Employment of road supervisor in emergency.
- Section 45-23-130.12 - Duties of commissioners.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.