There is a newer version of this Article
2018 Code of Alabama
Title 43 - WILLS AND DECEDENTS' ESTATES.
Chapter 8 - PROBATE CODE.
Article 9 - Miscellaneous Provisions.
- Section 43-8-250 - Contracts concerning succession, etc.; no presumption of nonrevocation from joint or mutual wills.
- Section 43-8-251 - Renunciation of succession.
- Section 43-8-252 - Effect of divorce, annulment, or decree of separation.
- Section 43-8-253 - Effect of homicide on intestate succession, wills, joint assets, life insurance and beneficiary designations; effect of bona fide purchase by third party or good faith payment by obligor, etc.
- Section 43-8-254 - Appointment of debtor as executor.
- Section 43-8-255 - Administrators with will annexed have same powers as executors.
- Section 43-8-256 - Testator may preclude corporation from becoming surety on bond of executor or administrator.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.