2018 Code of Alabama
Title 43 - WILLS AND DECEDENTS' ESTATES.
Chapter 2 - ADMINISTRATION OF ESTATES.
Article 8 - Nonresidents as Executors and Administrators.
- Section 43-2-190 - Applications for letters testamentary or of administration.
- Section 43-2-191 - Appointment of nonresident executor - Generally.
- Section 43-2-192 - Appointment of nonresident executor - Filing of copies of will and letters testamentary; bond and surety.
- Section 43-2-193 - Appointment of nonresident administrator.
- Section 43-2-194 - Manner of administering and settling estate.
- Section 43-2-195 - Collection of debts and deposits by nonresident personal representative.
- Section 43-2-196 - Right to maintain actions.
- Section 43-2-197 - Liability to actions; venue.
- Section 43-2-198 - Service of process - Generally.
- Section 43-2-199 - Service of process - Citations or notices, etc.; return of process.
- Section 43-2-200 - Liability of sureties to execution.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.