2018 Code of Alabama
Title 43 - WILLS AND DECEDENTS' ESTATES.
Chapter 2 - ADMINISTRATION OF ESTATES.
Article 10 - Administration of Estates of Persons Presumed Dead.
- Section 43-2-230 - Applications for letters of administration.
- Section 43-2-231 - Appointment of personal representative.
- Section 43-2-232 - Hearing.
- Section 43-2-233 - Publication of notice of presumption of death.
- Section 43-2-234 - Issuance of letters of administration.
- Section 43-2-236 - Revocation of letters upon proof that supposed decedent is alive - Substitution of parties; reopening judgments.
- Section 43-2-235 - Revocation of letters upon proof that supposed decedent is alive - Distribution of assets.
- Section 43-2-237 - Costs.
- Section 43-2-238 - Applicability of other laws relating to administration of decedents' estates.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.