2018 Code of Alabama
Title 41 - STATE GOVERNMENT.
Chapter 9 - BOARDS AND COMMISSIONS.
Article 9A - Alabama Memorial Preservation Act
- Section 41-9-230 - Short title.
- Section 41-9-231 - Definitions.
- Section 41-9-232 - Limitations on relocation, removal, alteration, etc., of certain architecturally significant buildings, memorials, monuments, etc.
- Section 41-9-233 - Prohibition against preventing government entity from taking proper and appropriate actions.
- Section 41-9-234 - Committee on Alabama Monument Protection.
- Section 41-9-235 - Petition for waiver; emergencies; violations; judicial review.
- Section 41-9-236 - Exceptions.
- Section 41-9-237 - Rulemaking authority.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.