2018 Code of Alabama
Title 41 - STATE GOVERNMENT.
Chapter 8A - ALABAMA LAW ENFORCEMENT PLANNING AGENCY.
- Section 41-8A-1 - Definitions.
- Section 41-8A-2 - Creation; composition; director generally.
- Section 41-8A-3 - Staff.
- Section 41-8A-4 - Powers and duties of director.
- Section 41-8A-5 - State supervisory board - Creation; composition; qualifications, appointment, terms of office and compensation of members generally; filling of vacancies; officers; executive committee generally; appointment of director.
- Section 41-8A-6 - State supervisory board - Powers and duties of board generally; powers as to law enforcement and criminal justice plans and applications.
- Section 41-8A-7 - State supervisory board - Powers and duties of executive committee of board.
- Section 41-8A-8 - Regional advisory boards and planning units - Establishment; composition; purpose; membership; officers and staff generally.
- Section 41-8A-9 - Regional advisory boards and planning units - Powers and duties; compensation of members.
- Section 41-8A-10 - Regional advisory boards and planning units - Budgetary and other financial procedures.
- Section 41-8A-11 - Service by same individual on state supervisory board and regional advisory board; representation of more than one element or interest by board member.
- Section 41-8A-12 - Submission to Governor of annual budget and request for funds; request for funds by Governor in appropriation bill.
- Section 41-8A-13 - Construction of chapter; effect of chapter in event provisions thereof found in conflict with Omnibus Crime Control and Safe Streets Act of 1968.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.