2018 Code of Alabama
Title 41 - STATE GOVERNMENT.
Chapter 6 - DEPARTMENT OF ARCHIVES AND HISTORY.
Article 4 - Transfer, Removal, Disposal, etc., of Historical Materials.
- Section 41-6-70 - Definitions.
- Section 41-6-71 - De-accession of property; Archives Historical Collections Fund.
- Section 41-6-72 - Property on loan to department.
- Section 41-6-73 - Abandoned property.
- Section 41-6-74 - Notice.
- Section 41-6-75 - Conservation measures to property; disposal of property.
- Section 41-6-76 - Collection of fees for services rendered by department; Archives Services Fund.
- Section 41-6-77 - Establishment of store.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.