2018 Code of Alabama
Title 41 - STATE GOVERNMENT.
Chapter 6 - DEPARTMENT OF ARCHIVES AND HISTORY.
Article 1 - General Provisions.
- Section 41-6-1 - Establishment; location.
- Section 41-6-2 - Objects and purposes.
- Section 41-6-3 - Board of trustees of department - Composition.
- Section 41-6-4 - Board of trustees of department - Vacancies; terms of office; meetings; officers; compensation; powers and duties generally.
- Section 41-6-5 - Director - Election; term of office.
- Section 41-6-6 - Director - Oath of office; director to be commissioned.
- Section 41-6-7 - Director - Salary.
- Section 41-6-8 - Director - Powers, functions, and duties generally.
- Section 41-6-9 - Clerical assistants in department.
- Section 41-6-10 - Transfer by officials of objects, books, records, etc., to department for permanent preservation.
- Section 41-6-11 - Provision of certified copies of books, records, etc., surrendered to department.
- Section 41-6-13 - Collection, etc., of data as to Alabama soldiers in war between states.
- Section 41-6-14 - Statistical register.
- Section 41-6-15 - Historical quarterly.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.