2018 Code of Alabama
Title 41 - STATE GOVERNMENT.
Chapter 19 - BUDGET MANAGEMENT.
- Section 41-19-1 - Short title.
- Section 41-19-2 - "Agency/department" defined.
- Section 41-19-3 - Purpose of chapter; Governor to develop and present four-year strategic plan.
- Section 41-19-3.1 - Joint Fiscal Committee to serve in advisory capacity to Governor in development of plans.
- Section 41-19-4 - Responsibilities of Governor as to preparation and administration of state budget, etc., generally.
- Section 41-19-5 - Responsibilities of Department of Finance as to preparation of budget, etc., generally.
- Section 41-19-6 - Program and financial information to be submitted to Department of Finance by agencies/departments; preparation of information by Department of Finance upon failure of agencies/departments to transmit same; compilation and submission to Governor of summary of information.
- Section 41-19-7 - Formulation and presentation to Legislature and agencies/departments of Governor's proposed program and financial plan.
- Section 41-19-8 - Responsibilities of Legislature as to consideration and adoption of program and financial plan, etc. - Generally.
- Section 41-19-9 - Responsibilities of Legislature as to consideration and adoption of program and financial plan, etc. - Balancing of authorized expenditures and estimated revenues and resources.
- Section 41-19-10 - Authority of agencies/departments as to administration of programs and appropriations generally; preparation, review, approval, etc., of annual plans for operation of programs; granting of salary increases, etc., by agencies/departments; transfers or changes of appropriations; quarterly reports by Department of Finance as to operations of agencies/departments.
- Section 41-19-11 - Submission of performance reports to Department of Finance by agencies/departments; form and contents thereof; preparation and forwarding to members of Legislature of summary of reports.
- Section 41-19-12 - Preparation for presentation or presentation to legislative committee of false budget or fiscal information.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.