2018 Code of Alabama
Title 41 - STATE GOVERNMENT.
Chapter 16A - GOVERNMENTAL LEASING.
- Section 41-16A-1 - Short title.
- Section 41-16A-2 - Legislative intent.
- Section 41-16A-3 - Definitions.
- Section 41-16A-4 - Authorization to utilize alternative financing contracts; scope of contracts.
- Section 41-16A-5 - Permissible contract provisions; general and limited obligation distinction may be made; allowable pledge payment sources; classification of entity's contracting and contracts.
- Section 41-16A-6 - Proprietary function contracting not restricted.
- Section 41-16A-7 - Impact of other state laws upon interpretation of contracts executed pursuant to this chapter.
- Section 41-16A-8 - Investment status of contracts.
- Section 41-16A-9 - Construction.
- Section 41-16A-10 - Reliance of grantor party on legal authority of entity.
- Section 41-16A-11 - Chapter declaratory of existing law.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.