2018 Code of Alabama
Title 41 - STATE GOVERNMENT.
Chapter 15 - STATE INSURANCE FUND.
- Section 41-15-1 - Creation; purpose.
- Section 41-15-2 - Department of Finance to administer chapter; administrator of State Insurance Fund.
- Section 41-15-3 - Survey and appraisal of property.
- Section 41-15-4 - Value for which state property to be insured; annual certification; gap coverage and gap plus coverage; survey of public property; sale or salvage of insured items.
- Section 41-15-5 - Basis upon which premiums charged generally; reinsurance.
- Section 41-15-6 - Payment of premiums generally.
- Section 41-15-8 - Resolution of disagreements between Department of Finance and person in charge of insured property as to value of property, premium rates, etc.
- Section 41-15-9 - Director of Finance may prescribe insurance coverages, forms of policies, etc., define terms, make rules and regulations, etc., for administration of chapter.
- Section 41-15-10 - Premiums and collected earnings to constitute trust fund; surplus may be invested in bonds, stocks, mutual funds, etc.; limitations and conditions; requisition for payment of losses, expenses, etc.
- Section 41-15-11 - Limitations upon expenditure of funds; employees subject to Merit System.
- Section 41-15-12 - Appropriation for payment of excess fire or tornado losses; reimbursement.
- Section 41-15-13 - Appropriation of funds received in payment for loss to property by fire, etc.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.