2018 Code of Alabama
Title 41 - STATE GOVERNMENT.
Chapter 11 - ALABAMA ACADEMY OF HONOR.
- Section 41-11-1 - Creation; purpose.
- Section 41-11-2 - Composition; qualifications and election of members generally.
- Section 41-11-3 - Election of members; nominations for new members.
- Section 41-11-4 - Executive committee; clerical assistance.
- Section 41-11-5 - Meetings; rules and regulations.
- Section 41-11-6 - Maximum amount and use of annual appropriation.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.