2018 Code of Alabama
Title 40 - REVENUE AND TAXATION.
Chapter 12 - LICENSES.
Article 4 - Leasing or Renting Tangible Personal Property.
- Section 40-12-220 - Definitions.
- Section 40-12-220.1 - Legislative intent.
- Section 40-12-221 - License required.
- Section 40-12-222 - Levy and amount of tax.
- Section 40-12-223 - Exemptions.
- Section 40-12-224 - Collection of tax.
- Section 40-12-226 - Deposit in State Treasury.
- Section 40-12-227 - Disposition of funds.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.