2018 Code of Alabama
Title 4 - AVIATION.
Chapter 9 - HELICOPTER PILOTS ASSOCIATION.
- Section 4-9-1 - Established.
- Section 4-9-2 - Powers and duties of board of directors generally.
- Section 4-9-3 - Powers and duties of association generally; formulation of rules and regulations by board of directors.
- Section 4-9-4 - Helicopter Pilots Education and Instruction Fund.
- Section 4-9-5 - Designation of association as state agency for receipt of surplus federal aircraft and equipment and grants, etc., of public funds.
- Section 4-9-6 - Supervision of association by State Superintendent of Education.
- Section 4-9-7 - Appointment, etc., of board of special directors.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.