2018 Code of Alabama
Title 38 - PUBLIC WELFARE.
Chapter 1 - GENERAL PROVISIONS.
- Section 38-1-1 - Definitions.
- Section 38-1-2 - Recipients' freedom of choice in selection of specialists to make eye examinations.
- Section 38-1-3 - Legal representative for handling public assistance payments of incompetents.
- Section 38-1-4 - Filing names of recipients of public assistance with probate judge.
- Section 38-1-5 - Civil actions against certain persons owning property and supported at public charge.
- Section 38-1-6 - State and local governments authorized to participate in programs to provide assistance to the aged.
- Section 38-1-7 - (Effective October 1, 2015 until September 30, 2017) Drug screening program.
- Section 38-1-8 - Federal aid for certain felony offenders.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.