2018 Code of Alabama
Title 36 - PUBLIC OFFICERS AND EMPLOYEES.
Chapter 26 - STATE PERSONNEL DEPARTMENT AND MERIT SYSTEM.
Article 4 - Dismissal Procedures for Nonteacher, Nonclassified, etc., Employees in Certain School Systems, Institutions, etc.
- Section 36-26-100 - Definition of employees.
- Section 36-26-101 - Probationary period; notice of termination.
- Section 36-26-102 - Nonprobationary status; causes for termination.
- Section 36-26-102.1 - Termination of employment - Criminal conviction.
- Section 36-26-103 - Termination of employment - Procedure; notice.
- Section 36-26-104 - Termination of employment - Hearing officer; hearing; appeal.
- Section 36-26-105 - Transfer of employee - Authorized.
- Section 36-26-106 - Transfer of employee - Notice of action.
- Section 36-26-107 - Transfer of employee - Finality of decision; contest; hearing.
- Section 36-26-108 - Suspension of employee.
- Section 36-26-109 - Major suspensions of employees - Procedure; hearings.
- Section 36-26-110 - Major suspensions of employees - Contests.
- Section 36-26-111 - Other disciplinary action - Authorized; notice; conditions.
- Section 36-26-112 - Other disciplinary action - Authorized; notice; conditions.
- Section 36-26-113 - Other disciplinary action against employees - Contest.
- Section 36-26-114 - Procedures applicable to nonprobationary status disputes in general.
- Section 36-26-115 - Direct appeal by certain employees denied hearing before local board of education.
- Section 36-26-116 - Applicability to cases prior to July 1, 2004; appropriations.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.