2018 Code of Alabama
Title 36 - PUBLIC OFFICERS AND EMPLOYEES.
Chapter 12 - MAINTENANCE, USE, ETC., OF PUBLIC PROPERTY, RECORDS, ETC.
Article 4 - Use of State-Owned Property for Political Purposes.
- Section 36-12-60 - Purpose of article.
- Section 36-12-61 - Use, etc., of state-owned property for promotion or advancement of interests of candidates for public office.
- Section 36-12-62 - Transportation, etc., of campaign literature in state-owned vehicles, etc.
- Section 36-12-63 - Duty of department heads, etc., to discharge violators of provisions of article.
- Section 36-12-64 - Liability for violations of provisions of article.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.