2018 Code of Alabama
Title 35 - PROPERTY.
Chapter 9 - LANDLORD AND TENANT.
Article 1 - General Provisions.
- Section 35-9-1 - Tenant estopped to deny landlord's title.
- Section 35-9-2 - When tenant at will entitled to emblements.
- Section 35-9-3 - Duration of tenancy when time for termination not specified - Generally.
- Section 35-9-4 - Duration of tenancy when time for termination not specified - Hiring of lodgings for indefinite term.
- Section 35-9-5 - Notice to terminate tenancy for term less than one year.
- Section 35-9-6 - Notice to quit for breach or default of terms of lease.
- Section 35-9-7 - Service of demand or notice.
- Section 35-9-8 - Notice unnecessary when tenancy is for certain period.
- Section 35-9-9 - Remedies extended to lessor's grantees, etc.
- Section 35-9-10 - Remedies extended to lessee's grantees.
- Section 35-9-11 - Right of landlord to enforce lien against sublessees or assignees.
- Section 35-9-12 - Seizure of crops upon abandonment of premises.
- Section 35-9-13 - Recovery of rent upon death of life tenant who has demised estate.
- Section 35-9-14 - Tenant responsible for sewer services bill.
- Section 35-9-15 - Responsibility for a tenant's delinquent bill for goods or services.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.