There is a newer version of this Article
2018 Code of Alabama
Title 32 - MOTOR VEHICLES AND TRAFFIC.
Chapter 5A - RULES OF THE ROAD.
Article 2 - Traffic Signs, Signals and Markings.
- Section 32-5A-30 - Uniform marking of highways and erection of traffic-control devices.
- Section 32-5A-31 - Obedience to traffic-control devices; devices presumed to comply with requirements.
- Section 32-5A-32 - Traffic-control signal legend.
- Section 32-5A-33 - Pedestrian-control signals.
- Section 32-5A-34 - Flashing signals.
- Section 32-5A-35 - Lane-direction-control signals.
- Section 32-5A-36 - Display of unauthorized signs, signals, or markings as public nuisance; signs, markings, etc., to be approved; procedure for approval.
- Section 32-5A-37 - Interference with official traffic-control devices or railroad signs or signals.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.