2018 Code of Alabama
Title 29 - LEGISLATURE.
Chapter 8 - ALABAMA LAW INSTITUTE.
- Section 29-8-1 - Authority of State Bar to establish institute; membership; governing council.
- Section 29-8-2 - Compensation of council, director and assistants.
- Section 29-8-3 - Adoption of membership plan.
- Section 29-8-4 - Purposes and duties.
- Section 29-8-5 - Institute to act in advisory capacity only; distribution of reports, studies, etc.
- Section 29-8-6 - Special fund for receipt of grants or contributions; public report.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.