2018 Code of Alabama
Title 29 - LEGISLATURE.
Chapter 5A - LEGISLATIVE SERVICES AGENCY
Article 4 - Law Revision Division
- Section 29-5A-60 - Supervision, direction, and control; public activities.
- Section 29-5A-61 - Purposes and duties.
- Section 29-5A-62 - Institute to act in advisory capacity.
- Section 29-5A-63 - Special fund for receipt of grants or contributions; public report.
- Section 29-5A-64 - Governing Council; Alabama Law Institute Council.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.