2018 Code of Alabama
Title 29 - LEGISLATURE.
Chapter 5A - LEGISLATIVE SERVICES AGENCY
Article 2 - Legal Division
- Section 29-5A-20 - Supervision, direction, and control.
- Section 29-5A-21 - Duties; requests for assistance; reports of state agencies and departments.
- Section 29-5A-22 - Compilation of Code of Alabama; editorial functions; adoption by statute of supplement and replacement volumes as part of entire code.
- Section 29-5A-23 - Applicable dates in preprinted forms.
- Section 29-5A-24 - Preparation of official recompilation of the Constitution of Alabama.
- Section 29-5A-25 - References to individuals with disabilities.
- Section 29-5A-26 - References to department of Mental Health and Mental Retardation.
- Section 29-5A-27 - References to Administrative Law Division of the Department of Revenue.
- Section 29-5A-27.1 - (Effective for tax returns due on or after January 1, 2018) References to taxpayer Advocate.
- Section 29-5A-28 - Code changes to conform to Chapter 29 of Title 41.
- Section 29-5A-29 - Code changes to conform to Chapter 28 of Title 41.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.