2018 Code of Alabama
Title 29 - LEGISLATURE.
Chapter 4 - SUBORDINATE OFFICERS AND EMPLOYEES.
Article 2 - Officers and Employees of the Senate.
- Section 29-4-20 - Subordinate officers - Secretary of the Senate; Assistant Secretary of the Senate.
- Section 29-4-21 - Oaths.
- Section 29-4-22 - Compensation.
- Section 29-4-23 - Secretary of the Senate - Cannot retain fees; disclosure of personal income.
- Section 29-4-24 - Secretary of the Senate - Duties.
- Section 29-4-25 - Powers of elected members of the Legislative Council.
- Section 29-4-26 - Senate pages.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.