2018 Code of Alabama
Title 28 - INTOXICATING LIQUOR, MALT BEVERAGES AND WINE.
Chapter 7 - IMPORTATION, DISTRIBUTION, AND SALE OF TABLE WINE.
- Section 28-7-1 - Short title.
- Section 28-7-2 - Legislative intent; purpose of chapter.
- Section 28-7-4 - By and to whom table wine may be sold.
- Section 28-7-5 - Authority of board to issue licenses; county or municipal approval.
- Section 28-7-6 - Application for license; filing fee, license fee and bond.
- Section 28-7-7 - Issuance of license, generally.
- Section 28-7-8 - Wine retailer's license.
- Section 28-7-9 - Wine wholesaler's license; bond.
- Section 28-7-10 - Wine importer license; restrictions on sale and operation; registration of labels; seizure of unregistered goods; monthly reports; inspection.
- Section 28-7-11 - Wine manufacturers license; registration of labels; seizure of unregistered goods; monthly reports.
- Section 28-7-12 - License renewal.
- Section 28-7-13 - License fees; local license taxes; payment and distribution of license and filing fees.
- Section 28-7-14 - Regulation of grant of licenses; display thereof; separate retail licenses for each place of sale; restrictions on wholesaler's operations; transfer of licenses; filing fee for transfer; effect of insolvency of licensee.
- Section 28-7-15 - Suspension or revocation of licenses and fines; notice, hearing and findings of fact.
- Section 28-7-16 - Tax on sale of table wine; disposition of proceeds.
- Section 28-7-17 - Regulations of board; evidence thereof.
- Section 28-7-18 - Sales by manufacturers; levy of tax.
- Section 28-7-19 - Sales by wholesalers.
- Section 28-7-20 - Sales by retailers.
- Section 28-7-22 - Interlocking businesses and interests prohibited.
- Section 28-7-23 - Advertising.
- Section 28-7-24 - Repealer; application of certain taxes.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.