2018 Code of Alabama
Title 28 - INTOXICATING LIQUOR, MALT BEVERAGES AND WINE.
Chapter 5 - REGULATION OF MANUFACTURE, SALE, ETC., OF INDUSTRIAL ALCOHOL.
- Section 28-5-1 - Definitions.
- Section 28-5-2 - Authorization and procedure generally for granting of permits for operation of alcohol distilleries and denaturing plants in connection with sugar refineries.
- Section 28-5-3 - Documents to be filed by applicants for permits.
- Section 28-5-4 - Bonds of permittees.
- Section 28-5-5 - Manufacture and sale of industrial alcohol by permittees generally.
- Section 28-5-6 - Transportation of industrial alcohol manufactured and sold by permittees generally.
- Section 28-5-7 - Sale, transportation, etc., of alcohol, etc., not authorized by federal or state permit; sale, transportation, etc., of denatured alcohol rendered unfit for beverage use.
- Section 28-5-8 - Removal of denatured alcohol from industrial alcohol plant for purpose of recovering alcohol therefrom for beverage purposes.
- Section 28-5-9 - Governor to supervise enforcement of chapter; promulgation of regulations, requirement of reports, etc., suspension or revocation of permits, collection of penalties on bonds, etc., by Governor; abatement of plant operating without permit.
- Section 28-5-10 - Inspection and examination of plants and books and records of permittees; taking of samples for chemical analysis.
- Section 28-5-11 - Payment of fee by permittees to cover costs of inspection and supervision; disposition of proceeds from fees; permittees to notify Governor of changes in officers, directors, etc.
- Section 28-5-12 - False statements in applications, etc., forgery of permits, obstruction of enforcement of chapter, violation of terms of permits, etc.
- Section 28-5-13 - Burden of proof as to existence of federal permit in prosecutions under chapter.
- Section 28-5-14 - Penalties for violations of chapter.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.