2018 Code of Alabama
Title 25 - INDUSTRIAL RELATIONS AND LABOR.
Chapter 5 - WORKERS' COMPENSATION.
Article 9 - Alabama Workmen's Compensation Self-Insurers Guaranty Association.
- Section 25-5-250 - Creation; purpose; powers.
- Section 25-5-251 - Membership requirements.
- Section 25-5-252 - Board of directors; eligibility; length of term; vacancies; reimbursement; registered agent.
- Section 25-5-253 - Bylaws.
- Section 25-5-254 - Annual assessments for administration of association.
- Section 25-5-255 - Insolvency fund.
- Section 25-5-256 - Association subject to examination and regulation by Department of Labor.
- Section 25-5-257 - Assessments deductible as business expenses.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.