2018 Code of Alabama
Title 25 - INDUSTRIAL RELATIONS AND LABOR.
Chapter 5 - WORKERS' COMPENSATION.
Article 2 - Compensation by Civil Action.
- Section 25-5-30 - Applicability of article; article deemed extension or modification of common law.
- Section 25-5-31 - Right of action for damages for injuries or death of employee.
- Section 25-5-32 - Excluded defenses.
- Section 25-5-33 - Applicability of Sections 25-5-31 and 25-5-32 to other claims for personal injury or death.
- Section 25-5-34 - Applicability of this article and Article 3 of chapter to minors; double compensation when minor illegally employed.
- Section 25-5-35 - Recovery where accident occurs outside state; effect of compensation under law of another state, etc., upon compensation under this article and Article 3 of chapter, etc.; recovery under this article and Article 3 of chapter for accident occurring within state where employment principally localized outside state.
- Section 25-5-36 - Burden of proof as to misconduct of employee.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.