2018 Code of Alabama
Title 25 - INDUSTRIAL RELATIONS AND LABOR.
Chapter 5 - WORKERS' COMPENSATION.
Article 12 - Workers' Compensation Medical Services Board.
- Section 25-5-310 - Definitions.
- Section 25-5-311 - Workers' Compensation Medical Services Board; creation, members, functions.
- Section 25-5-312 - Powers and duties of the board.
- Section 25-5-313 - Schedule of maximum fees.
- Section 25-5-314 - Contracts for medical services at mutually agreed rates.
- Section 25-5-315 - Immunity from liability.
- Section 25-5-316 - Workers' Compensation Administrative Trust Fund; creation; management; trustee and custodian; assessments; penalties.
- Section 25-5-317 - Assessment of pro rata share; disposition of unexpended balance.
- Section 25-5-318 - One-time discount to small employers.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.