2018 Code of Alabama
Title 25 - INDUSTRIAL RELATIONS AND LABOR.
Chapter 5 - WORKERS' COMPENSATION.
Article 11 - Ombudsman Program.
- Section 25-5-290 - Ombudsman program, creation; purpose; members; notification of service; benefit review conferences.
- Section 25-5-291 - Benefit review conferences.
- Section 25-5-292 - Resolution of disputes, settlement agreements; written reports; interlocutory orders; final determinations of liability.
- Section 25-5-293 - Duties of secretary; continuing education, accounting; recovery of expenses; advisory committees; legislative intent regarding reimbursements.
- Section 25-5-294 - Communications, etc. privileged; documentation; release of records or information; penalty for obtaining information under false pretenses.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.