2018 Code of Alabama
Title 24 - HOUSING.
Chapter 5 - MANUFACTURED HOMES.
Article 1 - Uniform Standards Code.
- Section 24-5-1 - Short title.
- Section 24-5-2 - Definitions.
- Section 24-5-3 - Establishment of uniform standards.
- Section 24-5-4 - Inspection or approval; certification of manufacturer.
- Section 24-5-5 - Label and certification required for manufactured homes.
- Section 24-5-6 - Licenses for sale of manufactured homes.
- Section 24-5-7 - Sale of new manufactured homes without labels.
- Section 24-5-9 - Inspection of establishments; testing and records.
- Section 24-5-10 - License fees.
- Section 24-5-11 - Statistics and records as to manufactured homes.
- Section 24-5-12 - Administration of article.
- Section 24-5-13 - Enforcement of article; local ordinances providing for inspection of manufactured homes.
- Section 24-5-13.1 - Commission authorized to enter into contracts with agencies dealing with federal Department of Housing and Urban Development; purpose.
- Section 24-5-14 - Penalties; disposition of funds.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.