2018 Code of Alabama
Title 24 - HOUSING.
Chapter 4A - MANUFACTURED BUILDINGS.
- Section 24-4A-1 - Legislative findings; purpose of chapter.
- Section 24-4A-2 - Definitions.
- Section 24-4A-3 - Powers and duties of commission generally; insignia of approval; modification of units prior to or during installation; authority of local government agencies; fee schedule; manufactured buildings approved by other states.
- Section 24-4A-4 - Enforcement of chapter; delegation of enforcement authority; promulgation of rules and regulations.
- Section 24-4A-5 - Injunctive relief.
- Section 24-4A-6 - Penalties.
- Section 24-4A-7 - Exemption of pre-engineered metal buildings.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.