2018 Code of Alabama
Title 24 - HOUSING.
Chapter 1 - HOUSING AUTHORITIES.
Article 1 - General Provisions.
- Section 24-1-1 - Payments to cities, counties, etc., for maintenance of low rent housing projects, etc.
- Section 24-1-2 - Housing research and studies.
- Section 24-1-3 - Rural housing projects.
- Section 24-1-4 - Agreements of municipal, county, or regional housing authorities to secure federal contributions.
- Section 24-1-5 - Powers conferred by Sections 24-1-1 through 24-1-4 supplemental.
- Section 24-1-6 - Establishment of rentals and tenant selection in low rent housing projects.
- Section 24-1-7 - Creation, etc., of certain housing authorities validated.
- Section 24-1-8 - Certain agreements and obligations of housing authorities validated.
- Section 24-1-9 - Issuance, etc., of notes and bonds by housing authorities validated.
- Section 24-1-10 - Establishing eligibility for public housing, rent subsidies, etc., by fraudulent means; misdemeanor; penalty; notice requirement.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.