2018 Code of Alabama
Title 18 - EMINENT DOMAIN.
Chapter 1A - EMINENT DOMAIN GENERALLY.
Article 2 - Policies Governing Land Acquisition.
- Section 18-1A-20 - Application of article.
- Section 18-1A-21 - Appraisal.
- Section 18-1A-22 - Offer to purchase at full appraised value; changes in fair market value caused by project or likelihood of acquiring property therefor to be disregarded; reduction in compensation based on benefits which may accrue from use of acquired property; written statement of basis for amount of compensation.
- Section 18-1A-23 - Payment or deposit before surrender of possession.
- Section 18-1A-24 - Notice to terminate occupancy.
- Section 18-1A-25 - Rental to former owner or tenant after property acquired.
- Section 18-1A-26 - Coercive action forbidden.
- Section 18-1A-27 - Offer to acquire uneconomic remnant.
- Section 18-1A-28 - Acquisition of improvements to be removed or adversely affected.
- Section 18-1A-29 - Compensation for tenant-owned improvements.
- Section 18-1A-30 - Expenses incidental to transfer of title; interest on award.
- Section 18-1A-31 - Waiver of failure to comply with Sections 18-1A-20 through 18-1A-30.
- Section 18-1A-32 - Condemnation action required; inverse condemnation.
- Section 18-1A-33 - Noncompliance with article does not affect validity of condemnor's interest; construction of article with federal law as to financial assistance.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.