2018 Code of Alabama
Title 18 - EMINENT DOMAIN.
Chapter 1A - EMINENT DOMAIN GENERALLY.
Article 12 - Judgment and Postjudgment Procedure.
- Section 18-1A-210 - Contents of judgment.
- Section 18-1A-211 - Interest on compensation awarded.
- Section 18-1A-212 - Crediting amounts paid or withdrawn from deposited funds.
- Section 18-1A-213 - Performance of work to reduce amount of award.
- Section 18-1A-214 - Payment of judgment by plaintiff; deduction of taxes from award.
- Section 18-1A-215 - Effect of failure to pay judgment.
- Section 18-1A-216 - Payment after judgment from funds deposited with court.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.