2018 Code of Alabama
Title 18 - EMINENT DOMAIN.
Chapter 1A - EMINENT DOMAIN GENERALLY.
Article 11 - Evidence in Condemnation Actions.
Section 18-1A-193 - Evidence supporting opinion as to value.
For the purpose of supporting an opinion as to the value of property, evidence may be received relating but not limited to the following factors:
(1) Extent of loss of property and improvement;
(2) Present use of the property, and the highest and best use for which it is reasonably suitable and available in the reasonably foreseeable future;
(3) Extent of loss of a legal nonconforming use;
(4) Extent of damage to crops; and
(5) Existing zoning or other restrictions upon use, and the reasonable probability of a change in those restrictions.(Acts 1985, No. 85-548, p. 802, §1104.)