2018 Code of Alabama
Title 17 - ELECTIONS.
Chapter 14 - GENERAL ELECTIONS.
Article 1 - General Provisions.
- Section 17-14-1 - State and county officers who are elected by the people.
- Section 17-14-2 - Holding of general election.
- Section 17-14-3 - Time of general elections.
- Section 17-14-4 - When county officers elected.
- Section 17-14-5 - County boards of education.
- Section 17-14-6 - Judges and clerks; vacancies.
- Section 17-14-7 - Certification of vacancies in judicial offices.
- Section 17-14-8 - District attorneys.
- Section 17-14-9 - Justices of the Supreme Court.
- Section 17-14-10 - When presidential electors and members of Congress elected.
- Section 17-14-11 - United States Senators.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.