2018 Code of Alabama
Title 16 - EDUCATION.
Chapter 7A - ALABAMA EDUCATIONAL TELEVISION FOUNDATION AUTHORITY.
- Section 16-7A-1 - Creation; membership, salary, etc.
- Section 16-7A-2 - Appointment of members.
- Section 16-7A-3 - Election of officers; meetings.
- Section 16-7A-4 - Purposes; tax exemption; audits.
- Section 16-7A-5 - Activities of authority not to include propaganda, political campaigns, etc.
- Section 16-7A-6 - Disposition of assets upon dissolution.
- Section 16-7A-7 - Alabama Educational Television Commission to continue as governing body.
- Section 16-7A-8 - Chapter cumulative.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.