2018 Code of Alabama
Title 16 - EDUCATION.
Chapter 6F - ALABAMA SCHOOL CHOICE AND STUDENT OPPORTUNITY ACT.
- Section 16-6F-1 - Short title.
- Section 16-6F-2 - Legislative intent.
- Section 16-6F-3 - Legislative findings.
- Section 16-6F-4 - Definitions.
- Section 16-6F-5 - Enrollment; credits; student capacity; records.
- Section 16-6F-6 - Authorization of establishment; Alabama Public Charter School Commission; registration requirements; powers and duties of authorizers.
- Section 16-6F-7 - Applicant proposals; conversion to public charter school; terms of charters; contracts.
- Section 16-6F-8 - Performance framework; oversight; renewal; revocation; school closure and dissolution; reporting.
- Section 16-6F-9 - Legal status and powers of public charter schools; employees.
- Section 16-6F-10 - Reporting of enrollment, attendance, etc.; funding.
- Section 16-6F-11 - Public School and College Authority funding; local school system facilities and land.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.