2018 Code of Alabama
Title 16 - EDUCATION.
Chapter 6D - ALABAMA ACCOUNTABILITY ACT OF 2013.
- Section 16-6D-1 - Short title.
- Section 16-6D-2 - Purpose.
- Section 16-6D-3 - Legislative findings and intent.
- Section 16-6D-4 - Definitions.
- Section 16-6D-5 - Innovative school system requirements and procedures.
- Section 16-6D-6 - Innovation plan.
- Section 16-6D-7 - Equal opportunity for applicants.
- Section 16-6D-8 - Tax credits; Failing Schools Income Tax Credit Account.
- Section 16-6D-9 - Tax credit claims; administrative accountability; verification of requirements; rules and procedures.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.