2018 Code of Alabama
Title 16 - EDUCATION.
Chapter 61C - ALABAMA SCIENCE IN MOTION ACT.
- Section 16-61C-1 - Short title.
- Section 16-61C-2 - Legislative findings.
- Section 16-61C-3 - Legislative intent - Program to augment science curriculum; administration of program.
- Section 16-61C-4 - Rules and regulations; schedule for expansion of program; advisory committee.
- Section 16-61C-5 - Appointment of director; responsibilities of superintendent.
- Section 16-61C-6 - Superintendent to allocate grant funds; recoupment of replaced state funds.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.