2018 Code of Alabama
Title 16 - EDUCATION.
Chapter 54 - UNIVERSITY OF MONTEVALLO.
- Section 16-54-1 - Name; powers generally.
- Section 16-54-2 - Board of trustees.
- Section 16-54-3 - Purpose; mission.
- Section 16-54-4 - Degrees and diplomas.
- Section 16-54-5 - President.
- Section 16-54-6 - Faculty and staff.
- Section 16-54-7 - Secretary of trustees and university.
- Section 16-54-8 - Treasurer - Generally; bond.
- Section 16-54-9 - Treasurer - Removal.
- Section 16-54-10 - Records of transactions required.
- Section 16-54-11 - Who may be admitted.
- Section 16-54-12 - Property exempt from taxes; employees exempt from town license taxes.
- Section 16-54-13 - Student assistants.
- Section 16-54-13.1 - Employment, powers, and duties of university police officers.
- Section 16-54-13.2 - Enforcement of fire protection and prevention laws, etc., by Fire Marshal.
- Section 16-54-14 - Grants and rights preserved.
- Section 16-54-15 - Condemnation of lands or interests therein.
- Section 16-54-16 - Lease or disposal of lands, including lands received by federal grant; proceeds to be paid into restricted endowment.
- Section 16-54-17 - Disposition of proceeds and income from sale or lease of nonfederally granted lands.
- Section 16-54-18 - Fund previously generated by proceeds from lands dedicated to university to be deposited in Restricted Endowment Fund; provisions for payment of remaining principal over five-year-period; interest to be paid.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.