2018 Code of Alabama
Title 16 - EDUCATION.
Chapter 47A - ATHENS STATE UNIVERSITY.
- Section 16-47A-1 - Body corporate; rights, duties, property, etc.
- Section 16-47A-2 - Jurisdiction, supervision, and control of university.
- Section 16-47A-3 - Programs, facilities, and services; mission and objectives of the university.
- Section 16-47A-4 - Board of Trustees - Creation; composition.
- Section 16-47A-5 - Board of Trustees - Powers and duties.
- Section 16-47A-6 - Board of Trustees - Meetings.
- Section 16-47A-7 - Board of Trustees - Quorum.
- Section 16-47A-8 - Board of Trustees - Vacancies; appointments.
- Section 16-47A-9 - Depositories for school funds; report of board transactions.
- Section 16-47A-10 - Validity of grants or gifts; forfeiture of rights, privileges, etc.
- Section 16-47A-11 - President of the university; rights of full-time employees.
- Section 16-47A-12 - Police officers.
- Section 16-47A-13 - References to Athens State University.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.