2018 Code of Alabama
Title 16 - EDUCATION.
Chapter 46 - REGULATION OF CERTAIN SCHOOLS AND COURSES OF INSTRUCTION.
- Section 16-46-1 - Definitions.
- Section 16-46-2 - Declaration of policy.
- Section 16-46-3 - Exemptions from chapter; records of private postsecondary institutions ceasing operations.
- Section 16-46-4 - False statements; promises of employment; fraud.
- Section 16-46-5 - License for operation of schools; fees; financial stability.
- Section 16-46-6 - Permit for solicitation of students.
- Section 16-46-7 - Adoption of rules and regulations; advisory committee.
- Section 16-46-8 - Enforcement proceedings.
- Section 16-46-9 - Review by State Board of Education; review by Circuit Court of Montgomery County.
- Section 16-46-10 - Violations of chapter; penalties.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.