2018 Code of Alabama
Title 16 - EDUCATION.
Chapter 43 - UNITED STATES FLAG AND STATE FLAG.
- Section 16-43-1 - Display of flags.
- Section 16-43-2 - Teacher's report on display.
- Section 16-43-3 - Teachers not displaying flag not allowed public funds.
- Section 16-43-4 - Purchase of flags.
- Section 16-43-5 - Students to be afforded opportunity to voluntarily recite pledge of allegiance to United States flag.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.