2018 Code of Alabama
Title 16 - EDUCATION.
Chapter 41 - DRUG ABUSE EDUCATION.
- Section 16-41-1 - Short title.
- Section 16-41-2 - "Drug" defined.
- Section 16-41-3 - Purpose; legislative intent.
- Section 16-41-4 - Administration of chapter by State Superintendent of Education; priorities for implementation.
- Section 16-41-5 - Exclusion of teacher or administrator employed by nonpublic school from participation in institutes or programs.
- Section 16-41-6 - Exemption by parents.
- Section 16-41-7 - Adoption of regulations by state board; scheduling of drug abuse education courses.
- Section 16-41-8 - Teaching of sex education not authorized.
- Section 16-41-9 - Combining of funds from various sources.
- Section 16-41-10 - Report of status of program by State Superintendent of Education.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.