2018 Code of Alabama
Title 16 - EDUCATION.
Chapter 40 - INSTRUCTION AS TO CERTAIN SUBJECTS.
- Section 16-40-1 - Physical education required; exemption of church schools from operation of this section.
- Section 16-40-1.1 - Instruction mandated in parental resposibility, education and high school diploma importance, and study skills; new required courses not established.
- Section 16-40-8 - Cardiopulmonary resuscitation.
- Section 16-40-9 - Instruction for avoiding child sexual abuse.
- Section 16-40-10 - Completion of required government course to include civics test component.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.