2018 Code of Alabama
Title 16 - EDUCATION.
Chapter 4 - STATE SUPERINTENDENT OF EDUCATION.
- Section 16-4-1 - Appointment; qualifications; salary.
- Section 16-4-1.1 - Vacancies.
- Section 16-4-2 - Oath.
- Section 16-4-3 - Bond.
- Section 16-4-4 - Duties generally.
- Section 16-4-5 - Apportionment of school funds.
- Section 16-4-6 - Execution of educational policy.
- Section 16-4-7 - Publication of laws, rules, etc.; examination of reports, expenditures, etc.
- Section 16-4-8 - Review of action of county and city boards.
- Section 16-4-9 - Forms of contracts.
- Section 16-4-10 - Rules for construction of buildings; condemnation of buildings.
- Section 16-4-11 - Administration of department; supervision and nomination of employees of department.
- Section 16-4-12 - Clerical and professional assistants.
- Section 16-4-13 - Rules for protection of health.
- Section 16-4-14 - Grading and standardizing schools.
- Section 16-4-15 - Census for schools.
- Section 16-4-16 - Forms and blanks.
- Section 16-4-17 - Vocational education.
- Section 16-4-18 - Reports.
- Section 16-4-19 - Budget.
- Section 16-4-20 - Legislation.
- Section 16-4-21 - Inventory; federal grants; special studies.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.