2018 Code of Alabama
Title 16 - EDUCATION.
Chapter 30A - ALABAMA SAFE AT SCHOOLS ACT.
- Section 16-30A-1 - Short title.
- Section 16-30A-2 - Definitions.
- Section 16-30A-3 - Training of school employees for care of students with diabetic medical needs.
- Section 16-30A-4 - Submission of medical order for development of Individual Health Plan.
- Section 16-30A-5 - Appropriate care for students under Individual Health Plan; availability of nurse or medication assistant.
- Section 16-30A-6 - Training and supervision of school employees becoming unlicensed medication assistants.
- Section 16-30A-7 - Attendance and activities of students with diabetes.
- Section 16-30A-8 - Other medical conditions requiring supervision or specialized services.
- Section 16-30A-9 - Liability of school employees.
- Section 16-30A-10 - Liability of physicians.
- Section 16-30A-11 - Training and diabetes care for students.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.