2018 Code of Alabama
Title 16 - EDUCATION.
Chapter 29 - MENTAL AND PHYSICAL EXAMINATIONS OF SCHOOL CHILDREN.
- Section 16-29-1 - Required; scope; suspension of infected child.
- Section 16-29-2 - When examination made.
- Section 16-29-3 - Certificate of examination furnished pupil.
- Section 16-29-4 - County health officers furnished with certain equipment.
- Section 16-29-5 - Tests.
- Section 16-29-6 - County board of health to cooperate.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.